Shade Protocol Dev Update #2
The following is the second of various Shade Protocol Dev updates. Shade Protocol consists of 10+ core contributors from all over the world from multiple organizations and backgrounds.
Overhauled Landing Page
Due to the efforts of three developers cruising through 15+ Github issues, the overhauled landing page for shadeprotocol.io went live on October 4th, 2021.
The front-end developers are now shifting to creation of the UI/UX application interactions — this phase will involve significant user feedback and testing. LoFi wireframes are being generated for what the end user front-end could look like:
Interested in becoming a UI/UX contributor? Fill out the following form:
There will be incentivized feedback/testing (Shade) rewards for those who assist during this stage of the project, so be sure to contribute!
(1) Design framework / specification for the Synthesis SCRT staking
(2) Shade Staking contract
(3) Sky (automated arb) spec
(4) UI/UX LoFi Wireframes / user feedback
(5) Governance contract
(1) Shade Protocol Testnet contract deployment
(2) DAO entry minting contracts
(3) Silk -> Shade conversion contract
(4) Shade -> Silk conversion minting contract
(5) Band Protocol contract integration
(6) Synthesis treasury contract
(7) Front-end contract interactions with SecretJS
(8) V1 Front-end UI
(9) SecretSwap integration on testnet
(10) Basic governance contract skeleton
(11) Airdrop script
(12) Initial GripTape integration
(13) Airdrop equation
(14) Landing Page
Previously, everything was categorized as “In Progress”. To give a better idea of what is not currently in progress, but will be soon, is now categorized as “remaining”.
(1) Sky arb dividend contract
(2) Trigger-layer for Shade Protocol
(3) SecretJS /UX integration into new contracts
Stay tuned for more updates!
Shade Protocol telegram: https://t.me/ShadeProtocol
Shade Protocol twitter: https://twitter.com/Shade_Protocol